Sick of a ridiculous pile of tiny bottles falling everywhere in your cupboard?
Many people will sell you many expensive solutions. However, I think we've hit on something cheap, effective and practical; zip-lock bags in a deep tub, labelled with sticky tags.
- Easy to find.
- Easy to get any sized spoon into the bags, or for tipping if you just open a corner.
- For freshness, you can vaccuum seal with a straw a-la Alton Brown.
- Buy the cheap spices in bulk and pay significantly less.
- The more expensive bags with two rows of sealing are a little easier to close, if they come in a good size for your container.
- Label with the date if you know it.