In this weeks LWN there was a reference to the editors "L1 Bookshelf" -- i.e. what he could grab without moving.
I thought it might be interesting to find out what others had on thier "L1 Bookshelf". Mine consists of
- A folder labeled "ELF/ABI stuff" with ELF and ABI documentation.
- A folder labeled "Superpage" with papers about superpages
- A folder labeled "IA64 Architecture Stuff" with more papers
- Latex Line by Line - Diller
- Understanding and Using COFF - Gintaras Gircys
- Operating Systems Internals and Design Principles - Stallings
- Algorithms for compiler designed - Kakde
- Programming with POSIX Threads - Butenhof
- TCP/IP Illustrated - Stevens
- ISO/IEC 9899:1999(E) - C99 Standard
- IA64 Linux Kernel - Design and Implemenation - Mosberger and Eranian
- Box of Earl Grey Tea
- Various Linux CDs